The Practice Psychological Services
The Practice exists to inspire therapeutic change for the better, championing transparency, accessibility and quality. We are a full therapeutic service of counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists, psychiatrists and coaches working from our four beautiful Surrey locations and nationally online. At The Practice we do things differently. That means no middlemen, no hidden costs to connect client and practitioner. We empower a collaborative collective of highly qualified like-minded professionals, who together deliver the very best mental health experience that’s right for the individual.
We offer face to face online and in person therapeutic interventions, covering Surrey including Weybridge, East Molesey, West Molesey, Cobham, Hampton, Teddington, Kingston, Sunbury, Chertsey, Thames Ditton, Surbiton, Long Ditton, Hinchley Wood, Byfleet, West Byfleet, Walton on Thames, Esher, Woking, Guildford, Camberley, Redhill, Leatherhead, Epsom, and Ewell.
We are pleased to say that we meet the standards of the EHC referral process, and are now accepting Education, Health, and Care (ECH) plan referrals.
We provide a range of psychological services including:
- Psychotherapy and Counselling – both long and short term
- Couples Counselling
- Child and Adolescent Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Addiction Group Work and support services
- Coaching - both professional and personal
- Counselling for Lawyers including one on one coaching and group courses
What you can expect:
- A space in which you can talk openly without fear of judgment or rejection
- A confidential and safe environment in which to explore difficult or painful feelings
- An opportunity to identify problems you may be experiencing and help you understand yourself better
- Constructive ways of coping with issues