MBACP, MBA, MSc, Dip Therapeutic Counselling
Are you going through a difficult time - either at work or in your personal life? Do you have the feeling of being lost when walking in a dense forest with no signposts to help you find your way?
Steve is an experienced counsellor and coach who combines different therapeutic approaches to support you when you're feeling lost, anxious or confused to find meaning in your life and a path forward. He will help you understand your concerns at a deeper level to create real change and attain peace in your life. In turn, you will grow confident listening to your own voice and regain your courage.
People come to Steve for many reasons:
- Loss or impending loss of a loved one
- Managing difficult emotions (anxiety, feeling low, fear, anger) that stop you living the life you want
- Building better relationships - a connection and authentic contact with others
- Wanting to grow confidence to follow a new path or direction and working out the steps to take
- Facing job loss (your own or a partner) and the fear for the future
- Managing work conflict and building better relationships
- Exploring how to progress at work
- Struggling at school
In the first session, working together, you and Steve will explore your challenges, give meaning to your experiences and how you want things to be. In later sessions, the two of you will explore different techniques and new ways of seeing and handling situations. So the challenges you face become managed or resolved. The path you take together will be flexible and designed for you to achieve your goals and find your peace while building the foundation for lasting change.
Our session can be online or by phone and/or face to face. Call now for a free 30 minute introductory session or email Steve for a free overview on how he can support you.
Steve charges £60 for a 50 minute session.
07717 703 993